Meeting Facilitation, Presentations, and Staff Training
Meeting Facilitation & Conference Presentations
LifeCourse Strategies has extensive experience facilitating statewide technical workgroups and management-level meetings. In addition, our consultants have provided inspiring keynote addresses and conference presentations on topics ranging from You Matter: Making Your Health a Priority to Alzheimer's in the Workplace: A 21st Century Frontier.
The most valuable resource any organization has is its employees. We recommend health and social service organizations, whether for-profit or non-profit, regularly train staff to remain organizationally effective and provide consistent quality-driven services and products. LifeCourse Strategies' seminars consistently receive high ratings from audiences due in part to their interactive format and our presenters' skill and knowledge of the health and disability fields.
Staff training seminars include:
- Team-building workshops
- Strategies to promote professional learning and improve performance
- Interactive seminars:
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Becoming an Effective Change Agent
- Problem-Solving on the Spot
- Getting Along while Getting Ahead
- Continuing Education Workshops:
- Managing the Behavior Challenges Posed by Individuals with Dementia
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Identifying and Addressing Depression Among Older Adults
- Living Happier, Healthier, and Longer Lives
*LifeCourse Strategies also offers individualized seminars and training sessions tailored to your organization's specific needs.